Reiki I October 6, 2018
In Reiki I Workshop students learn about the history of Reiki, subtle body and subtle energy, how to self Reiki, Reiki plants, animals, babies and children. This is a practice that complements everything in life. I love teaching Reiki and its loving ability to bring positive energy into life.
My intention is to create a Safe Space where the practice of Yoga and meditation are used to tap deeper into the beauty of ourselves and let our spirits shine. I wish to support beings as they cultivate more self awareness, inner peace and inspire the growth of a joyful spirit.
Mindful Life Yoga
Monday 7:15pm-8:30pm Gentle Flow
Tuesday noon-12:50pm Noon Vinyasa
Wednesday 7:15pm-8:30pm Restorative Yoga with Reiki
Thursday 7:15pm-8:30pm Gentle Flow
Laughing Lotus Sf
Friday 6:45pm-8:00pm Restorative Yoga with Reiki
Sunday 6:30pm-7:45pm Restorative Yoga with Reiki
•Practicing Yoga for over 10 years; the styles that I practice are Vinyasa, Hatha and Restorative.
• 200hr registered teacher with the Yoga Alliance since 2013.
• The styles that I teach are Vinyasa Flow, Gentle Flow, Restorative Yoga, Chair Yoga, Yogasage
• Laughing Lotus Yoga Center - In house Yoga Teacher- I teach Restotative Yoga with Reiki.
• Mindful Life Yoga Center - In house Yoga Teacher- I teach Vinyasa Flow, Gentle Flow, Healing Yoga, Resorative Yoga with Reiki.
• Creative Growth- In house Yoga Teacher, I teach Chair Yoga and Meditation to Adults with disabilities at a creative art center since January 2014.
• Stepping Stones- In house Yoga Teacher, I teach Healing Yoga and Chair Yoga to Adults with Disabilities since January 2014.
Laughing Lotus Yoga Center- participate in assisting and teaching classes with other teachers.
•University of Colorado, Boulder, Bachelor of Fine Arts, 2006.
•200 HR Yoga Teacher Certification, Laughing Lotus Yoga School, San Francisco, CA 2013.
•Reiki Master Teacher, Palmdale, CA 2014.